Tuesday, January 1, 2013

New Year's Resolution

This year I decided to make a New Year's resolution.  My resolution is to run at least 1 mile every day of 2013.  I read a blog of someone that was able to accomplish it and I thought it would be interesting to see if I could do it too.  

I don't think it's going to be easy.  In fact, I think it will be fairly hard.  I am going to have to contend with the weather of SF, my crazy work travel schedule (I travel about 50-60% of the time), marathon training (this will be my third year running the SF marathon), and a wedding in Costa Rica & a three week honeymoon to NZ, Bora Bora & Moorea.

Here are the rules I will try to adhere to:
1.) Run at least 1 mile every day.  No exceptions.
2.) The run can be indoors on a treadmill (not my preferred method) or outdoors.
3.) Document each run with a picture of my Garmin, a picture of my iPhone, or a picture from the treadmill.

That's it.  1 down and only 364 more runs to go!  Here's to a successful 2013!


No comments: