Wednesday, October 14, 2009

The Great Rabbit Cook-off

Last night, I was taken to a restaurant called Tasca. Delicioso! What more do you need? A great Spanish red, tapas, and great conversation. "Red" even did all the driving. I was spoiled with great restaurants in NY, average in SF, and can honestly say that I place LA ahead of SF in their culinary delights.

Anyone that knows me will say that I am not in the least bit competitive nor sarcastic. Therefore, it should come as no surprise to Red that when you doubt my rabbit cooking abilities; you should expect nothing else come November. I'll admit to never having cooked the little hopper before. But, as was discussed in the car, the competitive fire runs a little deep in us. Perhaps it should be kept to the "professionals". However as the young one's say, you wanted it brung! So I will have to bring it...

Red, thanks again for a great dinner, introducing me to princess, and I look forward to seeing you at least in November.

2 comments:

Vanessa said...

I'm tired of you bitching about SF restaurants. When are we going to dinner?

annie said...

You tell him, 'Ness!